My birthday was earlier this week. It was the first time I've ever had to go to sch

ool on my birthday. It was the first day of summer term. I'm taking a statistics class and another psychology class. I don't often throw myself a birthday parties. I have to admit I always felt weird. I felt like I was saying, "Come, bring me presents!" However, I decided to throw kind of a low key

one. College students are poor and can't really afford presents, so I didn't feel so bad. Last week I ordered a cookie dough delium ice cream cake from Coldstone. I was so excited. I went to go pick it up about a half an hour before the party (I wanted to pick it up sooner but we had no room in our freezer). I went to the counter and one of the worke

rs told me, "Umm... our cake decorator is M.I.A. and so your cake isn't ready." All they had were cakebatter ice cream cakes. I thought, "This was t
he only thing I was looking forward to about my birthday." She said that the store in the next town over could give me a medium round cake for free. Luckily the stores were only 5 minutes apart. I rushed over there to pick up the cake and bought a cookies 'n' cream cake as well. By then it was 8:50 and the party started at 9:00. I rushed home and was a little flustered at first, but things went well. We could have used a bit more cake, but oh well. Still, it was good to see friends and I got my cookie dough delerium ice cream cake. :-)
On Wednesday, Sam took me to Chili's. We went all out. I notice that it is only with Sam that I ever order apetizers. :-) I had the chocolate lava cake for dessert and it made me so happy!! We then went over to the mall and looked at wedding dresses. We're so silly together.

On Thursday, we make sculptures out of ice cream. It was all wonderful until our Relief Society President decided to start throwing ice cream at some of us (I guess that's why the flyer said come in old clothes). Although it was very messy, it was also very fun.

On Friday, I went to go see WALL-E with a girl that I Visit Teach. It was such a cute movie! I loved it. Probably one of my top 5 favorite Disney movies.
1 comment:
I think that cookie dough cake looks REALLY good! Good luck with finals this week! Don't worry about Stats-- it will soon be over! I think I would celebrate with a more ice cream:)
love ya,
Kate
Post a Comment