Typical engagement
I liked the lighting on this one
This was the only serious photo Rachel got of us because I ended up laughing before the picture was taken.
Nate is really good at looking out into the distance. Perhaps this is because he had to admire me from afar for so long before he got the courage to ask me out.:)
Nate keeps threatening to make this his profile picture. We knew when Rachel liked a photo because she would have more options of the photo with different filters. This one had the most options. Nathan said she chose the right filter for this one. It certainly makes me look more creepy.
One thing I noticed as I looked through these photos was that I was laughing in a few of them. It just reminded me how lucky I was to be marrying a man who knew how to make me laugh.
We took a few pictures on a porch swing. When Nate put his arm around me he said, "I could stay like this forever." I'm glad, because that's where I intend to stay.







1 comment:
Looks like you got some great ones! I love that last one! I like the second from the top and the second to last one too. I ended up laughing through all attempts at being serious also! I always thought the serious ones were so silly because why would you want to look serious when you are so deliriously happy??
Post a Comment